Become a Member
If you would like your organisation to become a full member of EMIG, please fill out the form below and click on the Submit button.
Once we have received your enquiry we will be in touch very soon.
Already a Member? Log in here!
Benefits of Membership
- EMIG provides effective representation for the diverse range of companies in the UK pharmaceutical sector, ensuring policy makers understand the specific needs of its members
- EMIG's organisational and fee structure means that all EMIG members, large or small, have an equal say
- EMIG membership determines the policy and this is delivered by a Chairman, Vice Chairman and Steering Group
- EMIG works alongside other trade associations, where appropriate, to ensure its members are represented on the issues of importance to the whole industry
- Membership of EMIG gives you the opportunity to meet and network with your colleagues from a large and diverse range of pharmaceutical companies to discuss common issues
- Membership of EMIG will give your company access to an established network of key political contacts within Government, Westminster and Whitehall
- EMIG members are informed of all political and regulatory development through a comprehensive monitoring service. Members also receive a bi-monthly précis of all relevant activities at Westminster and developments in Government policy
- An annual membership fee applies, which entitles member companies to receive all information, attend regular meetings, take part in policy discussions and network with a number of other executives in the industry